Texband Cutter 85
Fully equipped automatic cutting machine with driven film spool and dancer control for cutting Texbands for horizontal slat blinds. With the RCM marking system, a fold mark can be applied to the ends of the Texband. This model comes standard with a stacker that clamps up to 25 Texbands for easy removal.
This fully equipped Texband Cutter was developed to cut Texbands for horizontal slats or venetian blinds to a constant uniform length and to mark both ends with a fold embossing for the subsequent sewing process. Processing of lifttapes from other manufacturers on request. The standard equipment features make the machine ideally suited for high production capacity.
Texbands with a width of 6, 8 and 10 mm can be processed as standard. The fold mark can be set between 15 and 30 mm from the end or beginning of the Texband.
The lifttape is transported by two synchronously driven, carbide-coated transport rollers (top and bottom), identical to the double drive with a strong stepper motor.
The film spool is rotated by a motor when the Texband is pulled off. A dancer control, running on a linear guide, enables a very precise, even and jerk-free band take-off, even with a fast band advance. Tape feed speeds of up to 30 metres per minute can be processed.
During transport, the Texband is checked for thickness differences in the band by means of a tape defect control system, so that no Texbands with a seam connection can enter further processing. As soon as this thickened area is detected, the cutting machine stops production.
A stacker is fitted as standard to prevent the cut Texbands from falling to the floor. Up to 25 Texbands can be clamped in the stacker.
All models have the special RCM marking system integrated, which ensures the exact position of the folding mark at the beginning and end of the Texband. This RCM marking system ensures that further processing and handling, such as sewing the bartack, is quick and easy.
This marking with a slight bend in the tape means that the length accuracy from fold to fold can be maintained very precisely, even by less experienced personnel.
- Synchronously driven upper and lower transport rollers
- Rollers with carbide coating
- Transport speed adjustable. Band take-off via driven film spool with dancer control for very precise, smooth and jerk-free tape take-off
Texband feed speeds up to 30 metres per minute
- Integrated band error control system
- Texbands with 6, 8 and 10 mm can be processed
- Length and quantity can be set on the display
- Length input in mm
- Fast pneumatic scissors
- Machine surface with feed unit, LxWxH: 60x40x60 cm
- Total weight 30 kg with all options
- Working pressure 6 bar
- Power 230 Volt 60Hz
Active pre-driver Texband
- Roller dancer with sensor control for tension-free tape removal
- Speed control with laser distance sensor, synchronous to basic machine
- Driven film spool shaft by SM motor
- Special driver for clamping the film spool
- Fold for easy recognition of the loop bend point
- Embossing distance front and back freely adjustable from 15 to 30 mm
- Embossing unit can be switched on electronically
Stacker / clamping device for "TEXBAND"
- Clamping the cut Texbands into a bundle
- Texband widths of 6, 8 and 10 mm can be processed with one setting
- Stack quantity maximum 25 pieces; number of stacks freely adjustable from 1 to 25
- Special sensor for measuring the differences in tape thickness in 0.01 mm
- Stopping of the band transport, manual cutting out of the defective area
- There are two measuring states:
good = one band runs through the control
Error = either no band or two bands run through the error control
- Low space requirement
- Simple operation
- High-quality components and processing of the machine
- High quality output of the cut Texbands (up to 30 m per minute)
- Driven film spool and dancer control ensure jerk-free band removal and thus high productivity
- Integrated band error control system
- Fixed stacker for bundling cut Texbands
Electronic automatic bartacker with direct drive type Brother
This automatic bartacker can be placed directly next to the lifttape cutter to ensure a continuous and smooth production flow.
The main features of this automatic bartacker are:
- Special thread cutter for short thread ends
- Thread wiper; standard hook; staple lifter
- Stitch rate maximum 3'200 stitches/minute
- AC servo motor 550W (direct drive); single-phase 230V
- LED sewing light integrated
You can get more details about this machine under this link:
RCM Bartacker - KE-430
Barcode-Scanner for lifttape cutter
Recurring jobs can be displayed as barcodes in an Excel file (included in the delivery). These barcodes can, for example, be printed out collectively on a sheet and placed at the machine. The barcode scanner is connected directly to the machine and thus recurring orders can be processed quickly and efficiently. The barcode scanner can be used with any lifttape cutter.