The only ultrasonic quilting and cutting machine capable to produce duvets of 150 to 750 grams per square meter in a commercial quality while maintaining high productivity. A compensator between quilting machine and Panelmaster QuiltLine ensures a continuous and independent production. For duvets the machine is able to imitate a binding on all for edges by the use of a special welding geometry so that the duvet is ready prepared for the end customer. Optional an automatic label insertion is available to position, cut and weld the labels on the duvets.
- Cutting-Welding-Technology: ultrasonic, with rotary sonotrode and anvil wheel
- Productivity: up to 12 m per minute (depending on material and dimension)
- Ex. 150g/m2, single seam, polyester duvet, 2x2m, 5.5 pcs./min., Output 10.9 m/min.
- Ex. 750g/m2, single seam, polyester duvet, 2x2m, 4 pcs./min., Output 8 m/min.
- Working width: max. 3'100 mm
- Label insertion: optional (max. 2 pcs.)
- Welding units: max. 11 pcs. (by using 11 units, the distance between the seams is 9 inches)
- Power connection: 400 V / 16A (3-phase)
- Air connection: stable 6 bar, dry, oil-free
- The 22“ touch display guarantees an easy operation of the whole machine. Big storage space for numerous specifi cations is available.
- Very low energy consumption
- Environment-friendly! No microwaves, no nuisance
- The own engineering, assembly and in-house service of the sonotrode units ensure the high and constant quality standard.
Your benefits with the Panelmaster QuiltLine
- Signifcant reduction of production costs by eliminating the entire binding process or approx. 25% higher productivity for bound products as the edges are prepared and compressed for an easier and faster guiding to the sewing heads
- Signifcant reduction of production costs by eliminating of a conventional quilting machine
- Higher productivity of the entire production line by reduction of set-up times (change of consumables)
- Fully automated fi nishing process
- Unique and nice appearance of the edges by imitating a binding
- The duvet nicely fi lls the corners of the duvet cover thanks to the 90 degree angle
- High washing resistance, confi rmed by many customers
- Significant reduction of material waste as no cutting is necessary during the binding process
- Avoids breaking of threads at the cutting edge, as it can appear with the sewn quilts
- Automatic application of labels possible
- Processing of thin and thick materials with constant quality
- No thread, needle and hook consumption
- No risk of injury due to needle breakage