- Repeat-related cutting of the curves with compensation of the measure differences on assembly seams.
- Choice of about 50 different curve shapes.
- Height of flounce from 120 mm up to 1000 mm
- Width up to 30000 mm
- Cutting speed up to 10 m/min.
- Simple handling with mouse or touchscreen.
- Language selection for screen dialogue texts.
- Automatic pulling-in of the flounce strip to the starting position for cutting.
- Minor space requirement of 800 x 1200 mm
- Mains supply: 230V/10A
- Compressed air 6 bar 1l/min.
- Cutting of fabric with asymetric repeat.
- Network ability
- Measures in inches
After manual input of valance dimensions or data transfer by computer network and selection of the desired cutting pattern, the operator feeds the valance into the machine and starts the cutting process. The feeding system moves the valance along the X-axis, whereas the cutting head moves on the Y-axis. Differences of the repeat over assembly seams are automatically compensated.