The Jentschmann Weldsonic™ Solo is a stand-alone flatbed Ultrasonic welding machine for continuous cutting or gluing of fabrics and similar materials by means of heat activated adhesive tapes and welding of thermoplastic-coated membranes.
Optionally, a puller for the transport of heavy materials can be assembled. This puller ensures the continuous transport of material, thus ensuring a consistent seam quality.
- Welding head consisting of solid welded steel sheets
- Sonotrode and anvil roller drive ratio independently adjustable
- Adjustment of amplitude and /or anvil roller pressure proportional to welding speed
- Fabric guides with integrated adhesive tape feed available
- Manual setting of welding parameters
- Very low power consumption without power peaks
- Environment-friendly! No microwaves, no fumes!
- Ultrasonic Generator: 35 kHz, 400/600W
- Welding width: 7/11/20 mm
- Welding Speed: 0.3 – 10m/min
- Table Dimensions: Width 1500 x 500, Height 850 mm
- Electric input: 1x230V/10A
- Compressed air: stable 6 bar, dry, oil-free